STYLE FOR EVERYONE.
For the past 15 years iDesigns have prided themselves on looking after their customers needs first and foremost – it’s called a service industry for a reason.
What if you could have a professionally produced website at a fraction of the cost? Now you can. iDesign Websites is the work of long time web professional Dermot Cottuli. Frustrated with the exorbitant fees that qualified designers charge and not happy with the template driven web sites that restrict functionality and access, Dermot decided to offer fully functional web sites that give the owner complete access to the backend and total control of their site. All for an amazingly low price. These are stand alone websites just like the ones the big boys have without the jaw dropping cost.
WHAT DO I GET FOR $599?
You get a 4 page web site built on an industry standard content management system which means your site is completely customisable through a web browser and can grow to meet the needs of your business without the need to fork out your hard earned cash to pay for updates. Start with the initial 4 pages and you can add as many pages as you want in the future and all it will cost you is the time it takes to click on a few buttons and add some content.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO GET STARTED?
- You will need to register your own domain name (for example www.idesign.style). Choose a name that relates to your business. These can be purchased for as little as $9.99 a year from Crazy Domains (www.crazydomains.com.au).
- You will also need a hosting account for your web site to sit on so that the world can see all your hard work. You can pick up a hosting account for as little as $70 a year (less than $6 a month) from iDesigns or you can try one of the other great providers on the market. Once you have both of these sorted the fun can begin. We are quite happy to step you through this process either by phone or via email, just ask.
- We will then install the content management system on the server that is hosting your domain name and start constructing your website.
- Your 4 pages can be anything you want but we’d recommend a Home Page, an About Page, a Products Page and a Contact Page. Each page can include up to 3 images and as much text as you like.
- On the contact page we’ll include a contact form so your visitors can contact you directly through your website and can also incorporate a google map for no extra charge.
- Check out our work that we’re highlighting on this page below to see some of the sites we’ve built and how their owners are customising them.
ADD AN E-STORE FOR AN EXTRA $199
For an extra $199 you can add a fully integrated e-store allowing you to sell your products online. There are a number of extra pages added to your site and they’re all included in the setup price. The cost of the merchant facility integration will sometimes be an extra but for many it’s free and not an additional cost. We’ll walk you through the process and make sure you’re only paying for what you need to. Advice is always free!
WHAT IF I WANT MORE THAN
JUST THE INITIAL 4 PAGES?
We’re more than happy to do extra work for you so we’ve come up with an easy way for you to budget ahead of time to avoid any nasty surprises. We’ve decided to charge only $50 for any extra pages you may need. These pages can include up to 3 images and as much text as you like. (We’d advise you to limit the amount of text on a page to about an A4 size page of text as people tend to lose interest with lengthy pages – however it’s your site so knock yourself out)